SCHEDULE 1 (more severe operating conditions), every 3,750 miles or 3 months, whichever comes first
Use Schedule 1 if you primarily operate your vehicle under any of these conditions:
● Repeated short trips of less than 5 miles in normal temperatures or less than 10 miles in freezing temperatures
● Stop-and-go traffic in hot weather or lowspeed driving for long distances
● Driving in dusty conditions or on rough, muddy, or salt-spread roads
● Towing a trailer, or using a camper or car-top carrier
SCHEDULE 2 (less severe operating conditions), every 7,500 miles or 6 months, whichever comes first
Schedule 2 features 7,500-mile service intervals; with Schedule 2 fewer maintenance items are regularly checked or replaced than with Schedule 1. Generally, Schedule 2 applies only to highway driving in temperate conditions. Use Schedule 2 only if you primarily operate your vehicle under conditions other than those listed in Schedule 1.
Premium Maintenance is a Nissanrecommended optional upgrade that adds services to Schedule 1 and 2 when maintenance is performed. Performing the Premium upgrade services may optimize the performance, durability, reliability, and resale value of your vehicle. (Premium Maintenance items are available at every 30,000 miles or 24 month interval.)
* Premium Maintenance is a Nissan-recommended option; you need not perform such maintenance in order to maintain the warranties which come with your Nissan. Premium Maintenance may not be available outside the United States, please inquire of your dealer.